School of Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The School of Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Melbourne Polytechnic requires sessional (casual) teaching staff to teach in the undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Prepare and deliver high quality lectures, seminars, tutorials and workshops in the Higher Education programs within the School of Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in accordance with Melbourne Polytechnic (MP) curricula
- Manage Moodle (MP's online learning environment) in your relevant classes
- Ensure MP’s subjects are offered in compliance with all legislative and quality requirements, particularly those prescribed by the ESOS Act and TEQSA standards
- Maintain a climate of collegiality and effective communication with students and the academic teams
- Adhere to MP’s policies and procedures as instructed by the relevant Head of Programs
- Contribute to our student-focused teams to assure learning outcomes are met
- Maintain professional competency in the appointee’s own area of expertise.
- Assure the quality of the assessment and examination processes as directed by the Head of Programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters qualification
- A least a PhD qualification and/or
- Master's degree with 5 years of relevant industry/commercial experience and/or
- higher degrees at postgraduate level
Is dependent upon qualifications and will be in line with relevant industry awards.
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter detailing your industry and teaching experience, qualifications and particular areas of expertise to ua.ud1544643559e.cin1544643559hcety1544643559lopen1544643559ruobl1544643559em@re1544643559llese1544643559lrahc1544643559.
For further details please call Charles Eller on 03 9269 1332.