Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Technical Officer. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of high quality online learning systems to optimise performance and use of the technology for learning and teaching.
- Support continuous improvement and efficiency by leveraging learning systems capabilities, and work with faculty, staff, and learners, to ensure optimal user experiences with educational technology systems and sites.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with open source learning systems such as Moodle, as well as strong working knowledge of mid to enterprise level learning systems.
- Experience in the development and implementation of educational technologies including LMS (Moodle preferred), virtual classrooms, document repositories and e-portfolios.
- Demonstrated IT literacy at an advanced level, and awareness of emerging technologies and the use of mobile devices for learning and assessment.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years in learning technology role supporting learning systems including LMS, LCMS, and Webinars.
For a full list of the Key Technical Competencies please refer to the position description.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
Current resume A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email toua.ud1481205734e.cin1481205734hcety1481205734lopen1481205734ruobl1481205734em@sb1481205734oj †1481205734. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.