Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Educator 2 - Finishing, Wet Trades and High Risk Work. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Co-ordinate VET programs within the Building and Construction Department.
- Provide Educational Leadership to staff and students across department programs and support operational activities including quality assurance, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
- Control non salary budgets as advised
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Building and Construction Department and a background in an industry related to the departments offerings.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively lead and manage a team of staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials, products and services.
- Evidence of ability to lead and manage teaching staff and to work within required timelines.
For a full list of the Key Technical Competencies and Qualifications, Licenses and Experience please refer to the position description.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email toua.ud1493145453e.cin1493145453hcety1493145453lopen1493145453ruobl1493145453em@sb1493145453oj 1493145453. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.