Maximum Term Contract position (30/6/2020)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Administrator - Prime Contract Management.
Your primary objectives will be
- Provide high-level and confidential project and executive support to the Head of the Prime Contract Management Department, and to manage the office of the Prime Contract Management area to deliver efficient services and liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for diary management and other commitments, drafting correspondence, reviewing and reallocating incoming correspondence and dealing with day to day inquiries to ensure the efficient management of the Head of Prime Contract Management Department’s time and business.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant degree or relevant postgraduate qualification and experience; or lesser formal qualification with substantial experience as an senior administrator.
- Proven experience managing complex schedules of internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to exercise judgement around prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, interpretation and application of administrative policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines, using a pro-active attitude with minimum guidance.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract, (30/6/2020) Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1542588054e.cin1542588054hcety1542588054lopen1542588054ruobl1542588054em@sb1542588054oj1542588054. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.