Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill a Senior Administrative Officer (Policy, Scholarship and Research) position.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide high level executive and administrative support to the Melbourne Polytechnic VET and Higher Education academic portfolios on matters related to strategic evaluation and policy development matters
- Develop and implement a range of quality improvement, educational evaluation and scholarly initiatives across the Higher Education and VET portfolios.
- Contribute to the dissemination of educational evaluation, policy development and scholarly activities for academic quality improvement across Melbourne Polytechnic and the tertiary sector.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and problem-solving skills illustrated by the ability to work with minimal supervision, to be creative and proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines and continually improve operational strategies.
- Highly developed policy development expertise preferably in the tertiary education sector
- Evidence of high level strategic and operational planning skills, analysis and problem solving skills in an academic environment including advanced project management experience.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A postgraduate degree qualification in education, management, communications, project management or a relevant field and significant experience in academic administration and management in a tertiary education setting.
For a full list of the key competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $72,797 to $75,970 (AO9.1 - AO9.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1492976697e.cin1492976697hcety1492976697lopen1492976697ruobl1492976697em@sb1492976697oj1492976697. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.