Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of School Administrator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Supervise, train and provide effective coordination and direction for the day-to-day operations to the administrative staff within the school.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to all administrative staff within the school.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced by maintaining current administrative processes, introducing new procedures and managing the workload of the administrative team.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Significant administrative experience and skills, including the ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines and prioritise and manage staff workload.
- Appropriate Business Administration qualification together with substantial administrative experience, or significant relevant administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing and supervising staff.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and time management skills, and a proven ability to work independently, manage others and exercise sound judgement.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 – 7.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing Full time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.