2x Ongoing Positions
Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill 2 positions of Resource Developer.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide instructional design, development and evaluation of teaching and learning online for VET and HE programs,
- Contribute to the support of staff and students in the use of educational technologies
- Collaborate with staff in the Learning and Teaching group and relevant Faculty staff in progressing Melbourne Polytechnic’s flexible delivery approaches.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
Demonstrated knowledge of instructional-design principles, best practices for electronic learning, course materials and evaluation techniques
Experience designing and adapting source content for a variety of e-learning and web-based experiences
Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in using a variety of learning and content management systems, presentation and authoring tools, graphic-design programs, web conferencing and social platforms, and familiarity with emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in instructional design and development or a related field and 2 years of experience in the design, and development of online educational resources; or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been gained
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $59,620 and $62,156 (AO7.1 - AO7.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1501093856e.cin1501093856hcety1501093856lopen1501093856ruobl1501093856em@sb1501093856oj1501093856. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.