Maximum Term Contract positions (until 31 Dec 2019)
Part-time (22.8 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Project Officer (Accreditation).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Develop and implement strategy, policies and processes to deliver accreditation functions.
- Manage and report on accreditation projects for Engineers Australia and TEQSA.
- Assure quality of accreditation documentation
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An appropriate degree with demonstrated successful and extensive experience in accreditation functions involving regulatory requirements in higher education.
- Advanced relationship building and negotiation skills in higher education.
- High level knowledge of the education environment, including knowledge of course and subject structures together with the ability to interpret relevant institute policy.
- Advanced planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing demands and meet stringent timelines; to plan, prioritise and coordinate activities and requirements of internal and external stakeholders; provide advice; access and organise resources and monitor, evaluate and improve project output.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 – 7.4) pro rata, per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Maximum Term Contract (until 31 Dec 2019),
- Part - Time 22.8 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.