Maximum Term Contract position (until 30/06/2020)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader - Foundation Studies.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Provide educational leadership to staff and students across the department programs and support the operational activities including quality assurance, student and staff issues, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A post-graduate Degree or Diploma in TESOL
- A TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- A course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications Framework Level 6 or above in Adult Education.
- 5 years’ experience working within the relevant industry.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Foundation Studies department and a background related to the departments courses.
The salary will be $95,912 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Salary is based on the Victorian TAFE Teaching Staff Agreement 2018 and the appropriate qualifications and experience.
- Maximum Term Contract (until 30/06/2020)
- Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553634954e.cin1553634954hcety1553634954lopen1553634954ruobl1553634954em@sb1553634954oj1553634954. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.