Maximum Term Contract position (12 Months)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader - Foundation Studies.
Your primary objective will be to:
Provide educational leadership to staff and students across the department programs and support the operational activities including quality assurance, student and staff issues, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A post-graduate Degree or Diploma in TESOL, a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework Level 5 which includes supervised teaching practice in an adult learning environment and studies in adult teaching methodology or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience working within the relevant industry.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Foundation Studies department and a background related to the departments courses.
- A sound knowledge of AMEP, SEE and Skills First funded programs within the Foundation Studies department.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537652240e.cin1537652240hcety1537652240lopen1537652240ruobl1537652240em@sb1537652240oj1537652240. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.