Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader – Overseas Qualified Professional Program (OQP).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Undertake a leadership role in the coordination of programs delegated by the Manager such as, but not limited to, Overseas Qualified Professional program (OQP).
- Support the development of programs and curriculum through ongoing monitoring and annual reviews in order to achieve improved course outcomes.
- Maintain effective liaison with industry and other agencies for the validation of current training and the implementation of future training options.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree or Diploma relevant to courses offered within the department and a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively resolve issues surrounding administrative systems and staff rosters.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to a diverse student population and the competency standards required.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553620061e.cin1553620061hcety1553620061lopen1553620061ruobl1553620061em@sb1553620061oj1553620061. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.