Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Program Leader, Community.
Your primary objective will be to:
Provide educational leadership to staff and students across the department programs and support the operational activities including quality assurance, student and staff issues, student progress and recruitment of students and staff.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the relevant program area, and a background in an industry related to the department's courses.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively lead and manage a team of staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials, products and services.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the vocational education and training sector, and of the training requirements of relevant industries and ability to meet these needs through program design and assessment.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- A degree or Diploma relevant to courses offered with the department a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework Level 5 which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience working within the relevant industry.
The salary will be $88,778 (SE2) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1492976714e.cin1492976714hcety1492976714lopen1492976714ruobl1492976714em@sb1492976714oj1492976714. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.