Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Program Coordinator - Computer Systems and Electrotechnology. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Coordinate the Computer Systems and Electrotechnology Department programs.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of training programs within the Electrotechnology and Electrical Supply Industries.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Degree, Diploma, Certificate or trade qualification or approved equivalent qualifications plus a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications Framework Level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent.
- Relevant industrial experience in the Electrotechnology discipline. Experience in Electrical Supply Industry sector is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership that would enable the effective coordination of the development, implementation, provision and evaluation of quality teaching programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of duties.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be $84,050 (SE1) per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.