Fixed Term Contract position (until 21st December, 2018)
Friendly working environment
Part - time (30.4 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individual to fill the position of Pathology Teacher.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Develop, teach, deliver, assess and evaluate units in the Certificate III in Pathology Collection.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery, assessment and record management meet compliance requirements.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A relevant vocational or higher qualification (such as Certificate III in Pathology Collection or Certificate IV in Pathology, Diploma of Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing) and the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) are essential.
- The Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or an equivalent course of teaching training is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience working within the relevant industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $53,431 - $85,613 (T1.1 – T5) pro rata, per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract position (until 21st December, 2018), Part - Time 30.4 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1548235550e.cin1548235550hcety1548235550lopen1548235550ruobl1548235550em@sb1548235550oj1548235550. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.