Maximum Term Contract position (until 30 June 2020)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Operations and Child Care Placement Service Administrator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Source childcare placements, ensuring compliance with the AMEP contract, working with both parents and childcare centres.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Childcare Placement Services team. The role develops and maintains systems that enable the Childcare Placement processes to run efficiently and effectively within a high volume, high intensity environment.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate Degree qualification and relevant experience in administrative support roles preferably in an educational setting, including book-keeping.
- Demonstrated exposure to government policy and cultural sensitivities in relation to childcare in Victoria will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience working within the contractual requirements of the AMEP / SEE or other Commonwealth funded programs.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high-level customer service to all internal and external clients, preferably in an educational setting.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (until 30 June 2020), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1505898521e.cin1505898521hcety1505898521lopen1505898521ruobl1505898521em@sb1505898521oj1505898521. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.