Fixed Term Contract Position (12 months)
Friendly Working Environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Online Learning Management System Officer (AMEP/SEE)
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Play an integral role in enabling reliable records for high quality, client-focused and professional education services that support the delivery of the Adult Migrant Education Program (AMEP) and Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programs and the professional development of Prime Contract Management staff including Home Tutor Scheme volunteers.
- Manage the online learning systems and programs, including the formatting of resources and assessments. This role will have a strong understanding of the EAL environment and challenges to develop innovative online programs to encourage greater participation in the programs.
- Implement of all online learning programs and for training and supporting teaching staff to roll out this out across the AMEP & SEE Programs.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree with relevant work experience; or a suitable combination of lesser qualification and significant relevant experience.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated high-level networking, communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability of and commitment to the provision of high-level customer service to all internal and external clients.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract Position (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.