Ongoing position available
Full - time (38.0 hours per week)
This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark and progress your career with an award winning marketing team.
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Marketing and Product Analyst.
What you’ll be doing
As a marketing and product analyst your primary responsibility will be to support the development of data-driven marketing, product and pricing development strategies. In this varied analyst role you will be undertaking competitive intelligence research to inform our current and future products. You will have opportunities to present your insights directly to senior leaders of the organisation and inform our strategic direction. Great ideas are supported so what you will eventually be working on could be up to you.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills (Excel/Analytics platforms and the like) with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative datasets to produce evidence-based recommendations
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and manage multiple work streams and priorities
- Ability to build relationships with individuals across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting publicly
- Degree qualified in any of the following: Marketing, Business/ Commerce/ Economics, Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ other quantitative fields or extensive relevant work experience.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
What we offer
- Be part of a great team culture that supports each other to grow
- Work on diverse projects that make a real impact to the organisation
- Gain exposure to and support our data science projects
- Brand management winners in 2017 – The Australian Business Awards
- Career growth opportunities
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
Previous applicants need not apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.