Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Manager, Improvement Team.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Build organizational capability of MP for reliable and continuously improving performance through the application and facilitation of organisational performance and improvement frameworks, approaches and activities.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Systems Thinking, Lean and coaching credentials and qualifications (or similar).
- Demonstrated experience in leading successful continuous improvement programs in large, multi-campus organizations.
- Highly developed capability in coaching to support operational staff to deeply understand continuous improvement mindset, behaviors and methodology.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $150,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing position, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.