Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Lecturer – B Living Systems. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Teach in the higher education programs in the Faculty of Earth Sciences in areas of Living Systems including chemistry, biology and microbiology
- Collaborate with academic staff to support and maintain a high quality student learning experience in the Faculty of Earth Sciences Higher Education - Primary Industries Department.
- A Master’s qualification in science, agricultural science, aquaculture, viticulture and winemaking or any closely related discipline.
- Demonstrated higher education teaching experience including experience in subject coordination and the development of learning resources for innovative flexible learning.
- Strong evidence of a commitment to student learning, teaching excellence and educational quality improvement.
- Effective communication and organisational skills in order to facilitate student learning and to provide support and advice to students.
Lecturer Level B with a salary range of $79,437-$94,328 per annum. Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications
Superannuation is additional and NMIT is able to contribute to UniSuper.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.