Fixed Term Contract position (30/06/2017)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Curriculum Developer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Contribute to the preparation of the application for renewal of registration as a higher education provider under the TEQSA Act 2011.
- Undertake a self-assessment against the new Higher Education Threshold Standards 2015 to identify caps and opportunities for continuous improvement towards meeting compliance requirements.
- Educate and provide advice to staff in relation to meeting the new requirements of the Higher Education Threshold Standards 2015.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of registration and course accreditation requirements of the Tertiary Education and Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA).
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills, complex report writing skills including managing the integration of complex data into coherent reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to liaise effectively with relevant stakeholder groups to facilitate collaborative engagement.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- A PhD or progress towards a PhD or a relevant Master's degree. Experience in the application of the Higher Education Threshold Standards and working within a culture of regulation, compliance and quality assurance.
Demonstrated significant experience in the application of the Higher Education Threshold Standards and the National Code in a tertiary education provider.
The salary will be in the range of $81,423 to $96,686 (Lecturer B Level 1 to Level 6) per annum.
Superannuation is additional and Melbourne Polytechnic is able to contribute to UniSuper.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes.
Fixed Term Contract (30/06/2017), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481170231e.cin1481170231hcety1481170231lopen1481170231ruobl1481170231em@sb1481170231oj1481170231. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.