Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Leading Teacher Business, Management, HR, Marketing and/or Project management.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation across a range programs and qualifications and related areas, to training clients.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the department. The TAE 40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Completion of a course of teacher training accredited at diploma which includes supervised teaching practice in an adult learning environment and studies in adult teaching methodology (Australian Qualification Framework Level 5).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to teach either of Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing program
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1519339406e.cin1519339406hcety1519339406lopen1519339406ruobl1519339406em@sb1519339406oj1519339406. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.