Fixed Term Contract Position (30/06/2018)
Friendly Working Environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Lead Teacher Information Technology.
Your primary objectives will be to:
Coordinate the daily operations for the VE programs within the Information Technology department to ensure that classes run efficiently and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation across a range programs and qualifications from Certificate II through to Advanced Diploma level.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the Information Technology area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Industry experience relevant to the Information and Communication Technologies area.
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma relevant to courses offered within the department and a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to teach Information and Communication Technology programs.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term Contract Position (30/06/2018), Full-Time, 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1532173211e.cin1532173211hcety1532173211lopen1532173211ruobl1532173211em@sb1532173211oj1532173211. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.