Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of ICT & Information Security Analyst.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Manage the security of information, security assets of Melbourne Polytechnic (MP) by balancing information risk management against digital business challenges of a Bimodal ICT environment. Furthermore, this role will support the Head of SAAR to manage the risks associated with business unit innovation, and balance the imperative to protect the enterprise in the more traditional business, and the need to adopt innovative technology approaches.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge or Training equivalent to a undergraduate degree and at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in technical and/or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Knowledge and experience of a bi-modal ICT environment and the security challenges encountered
- Experienced in developing enterprise-wide security charter and program framework using data security tools and techniques (Cryptography, Firewalls, SLL, Digital Certificates)
- Experience in Governance and Process Models and development of Security Management Plans
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
In your application please include:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as outlined in the Position Description - Only applicants who respond to KSC will be considered
The salary will be $120,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Ongoing position
- Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.