Full-Time position (38 hours per week)
Friendly and supportive team environment
About the role
Melbourne Polytechnic has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and innovative individual to fill the position of Head of Quality Assurance
Your primary objectives will be:
- The primary focus of this position is to provide specialist quality support and advice to organisational areas and assist in identifying, analysing and managing quality obligations related to academic endeavor in order for Melbourne Polytechnic to meet its Higher Education and VET quality standard obligations and to facilitate the delivery of quality outcomes for students.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A high level of understanding of quality assurance philosophies, policy and management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the legal and compliance environment in which Melbourne Polytechnic operates as well as the ability to take or recommend action as required.
Highly developed negotiating skills and excellent people management skills that facilitate the ability to positively influence staff at all levels in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Appropriate Quality Assurance Qualifications and/or at least five years’ experience in a similar role, typically the successful applicant will have post-secondary qualifications, working in a senior position in quality assurance within an education institution.
- Extensive experience in implementation of quality systems to improve business effectiveness.
For a full list of key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Full-time 38 hours per week
Salary negotiable up to $122,000 per annum plus superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493131053e.cin1493131053hcety1493131053lopen1493131053ruobl1493131053em@sb1493131053oj1493131053. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.