Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Head of Programs (Accounting).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide overall academic leadership to the department related to the Accounting discipline.
- Provide operational and strategic management of the Accounting programs within the Department ensuring ongoing accreditation, compliance with policies and procedures, compliance with regulatory standards, quality assurance and efficient resource management.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A PhD in Accounting is essential
- FCPA (Fellow of CPA Australia) or CPA (Australia)
- An established track record of scholarly performance including peer-reviewed publications and conference presentations
- Evidence of significant leadership of academic teams and to work effectively in a team.
The salary will be in the range of $100,000 – 119,999 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to ua.ud1521864279e.cin1521864279hcety1521864279lopen1521864279ruobl1521864279em@sb1521864279oj1521864279 including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.