Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Finance Systems Accountant.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Assists in the maintenance and development of Melbourne Polytechnic’s core financial system, Technology One Financials. The position analyses and enhances the delivery of functions and services in support of the Finance System, and supports the training of its end users to ensure the effective operation of the Finance and Commercial Department.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree and relevant post graduate qualification and experience; or lesser formal qualifications with extensive experience with management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer based financial systems, with experience in Technology One Financials a definite advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyse current or potential problems in a computerised financial system, and develop projects to improve and enhance process and user ability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project scope, to coordinate complex business activities and implement improved outcomes.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.