Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Direct Marketing Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Plan, create and implement direct communications, maintain the institute’s CRM and contribute to reporting.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Degree-qualified in Marketing or a related field
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, specifically:
- Working with and administrating a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Developing and implementing direct communications campaigns
- Producing reporting on CRM data
- Able to cope with competing priorities across multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with Privacy Law as it relates to direct marketing practices
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 - 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553007002e.cin1553007002hcety1553007002lopen1553007002ruobl1553007002em@sb1553007002oj1553007002. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.