Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Part-time 0.6 (22.8 hours per week)
Additional hours may be available during peak periods
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Digital Print Finisher.
Your primary objective will be to:
Work within the Institute’s Printroom and provide high quality finishing services of printed material. To assist the Printroom Supervisor and Printroom Operator to provide a high level of customer service and comply with Institute policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar print room or print/copy centre
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to be flexible in responding to changing work priorities
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience operating various finishing equipment
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,895 - $48,505 (PACCT 2.1 – 2.4) pro rata, per annum plus superannuation.
- Ongoing, Part - Time 22.8 hours per week
- May lead to full - time employment depending on future business needs
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.