Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Course Co-ordinator and Senior Lecturer, Education (Early Years).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Lead and manage the delivery of Education (Early Years) suite of HE Programs
- Teach in the program in accordance with areas of expertise.
- Initiate, lead and undertake research projects and maintain professional competency in the appointee’s own area of expertise.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A PhD in Education in the field of Early Years Education or demonstrated substantial progress towards a PhD in conjunction with evidence of university teaching experience. Masters qualified candidates with outstanding university teaching experience who demonstrate a definite commitment to obtain a PhD will be considered.
- A formal qualification in teaching is desirable
- Victorian Institute of Teaching registration or Working with Children Check.
- Significant experience in Early Years Education or related field that may include professional contributions or achievements in teaching and research that relate to the discipline.
The salary will be $102,234 (LC01) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1521886117e.cin1521886117hcety1521886117lopen1521886117ruobl1521886117em@sb1521886117oj1521886117. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.