Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint two experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Course Administrator.
Your primary objective will be to:
Work as part of the school’s administration team, working in a flexible and collegiate manner to ensure the institutes policies and procedures are implemented, and that efficient and effective administration is provided and dealings with employees and the public is professionally undertaken. The position incumbent will work as part of a team that provides administrative support to both Vocational Education and Higher Education programs. This position focuses mostly on supporting the Higher Education courses within school. The position incumbent will provide high-level customer service while maintaining strictest confidence of information regarding the personal records of students, the content of examinations, and other materials.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting and a Working with Children Check.
- Demonstrated high-level administrative and organisational skills including skills in document presentation, drafting and formatting, producing excel spreadsheets, database maintenance, filing and administrative systems maintenance and high-level literacy of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS) or willing to learn.
- Demonstrated experience in or ability to undertake administrative support of internal and external accreditation processes in both Vocational and Higher education .
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $50,021 - $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1505944392e.cin1505944392hcety1505944392lopen1505944392ruobl1505944392em@sb1505944392oj1505944392. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.