Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Part-time 0.6 (22.8 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Complaints Liaison Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Ensure that the management and reporting of student complaints is conducted in accordance with regulatory and operational requirements.
- Provide one-on-one advice to students in relation to the student complaints and appeals processes.
- Liaise with staff to ensure student complaints and appeals processes and timelines are followed.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience that demonstrates the wide-ranging knowledge and ability required to ensure that the management and reporting of student complaints is conducted in accordance with regulatory and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, interpreting Institute policies and procedures and seeking effective outcomes to support students.
- Demonstrated ability to apply well-developed oral communication skills in order to liaise and consult effectively with a wide range of people and apply a solution focused approach in responding to complex and emotionally charged situations.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a high level of confidentiality, procedural fairness and ethical conduct in relation to sensitive information.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) pro rata per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Part - Time 22.8 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1526893245e.cin1526893245hcety1526893245lopen1526893245ruobl1526893245em@sb1526893245oj1526893245. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.