Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of College Administrator, Business & Industry
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide a high level of executive and administrative support to the Director, College of Business and Industry to ensure that the College office operates in a highly professional manner and sets the standard for executive and administrative support across the School.
- Oversee and direct workflow through the College office and independently respond to enquiries, complaints and concerns from callers and research and resolve problems on behalf of the Director, College of Business and Industry.
- Monitor requests for information on the Director, College of Business and Industry’s behalf and ensure that deadlines for responses are met.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Significant executive administrative experience and skills, including the ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the vocational education and training and Higher Education sector.
- Demonstrated high-level of organizational and time management skills, and a proven ability to work independently.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A Degree or Diploma relevant to Business Administration together with substantial administrative experience.
- Extensive related analytical and administrative experience in an Executive Level office.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of quality assurance and continuous improvement and their application in a complex education and training organization or similar environment.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1- AO8.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493570877e.cin1493570877hcety1493570877lopen1493570877ruobl1493570877em@sb1493570877oj1493570877. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.