Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Re - advertise
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Client Relationship Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Work collaboratively with Melbourne Polytechnic' Schools and the Industry and Government Partnerships team to effectively and efficiently manage relationships with industry partners. This includes building, and the ongoing management of a Melbourne Polytechnic client management framework and associated processes, systems and tools.
- The role assists the Director of Industry and Government partnerships to manage the Industry & Government Partnership team, controls team reporting, data and process improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in proactive account/sales/business development management within Industry and/or a tertiary environment.
- Experience managing large, complex training solutions for corporate partners.
- Experience managing the financial viability of large scale educational projects.
- Demonstrated experience building a client management team and framework.
- Experience helping corporate partners to identify relevant training solutions.
The salary will be $100,000 - $110,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553620002e.cin1553620002hcety1553620002lopen1553620002ruobl1553620002em@sb1553620002oj1553620002. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.