- Workplace Training delivery to apprentice/trainees collate relevant materials for delivery to the workplace. (Will be required to be in the kitchen with the apprentice/trainee )
- Training delivery to classroom based students (when required)
- Management of Classroom Apprentices (identify training needs and allocate to appropriate class according to timetabling schedules.
- Upkeep and development of Workplace Cookery and patisserie resources.(Hard and soft copies)
- Upkeep of student resulting system
- Validation & Moderation duties with Client and Institute hospitality department.
- Ability to manage online training with associated resources.
- Assist administration Duties.
- Engage with New and existing employers to ascertain training needs.
- Actively assist with Client base development
- Develop existing and new relationships with Employers.
- Student Enrolment
- Student File management both soft and hard copy.
- Conduct Skills recognition (RPL)
- Ability to ascertain training needs for new and existing workers.
- Ability to operate Calendar management systems for workplace delivery
- Minimum of Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and/or a course of teacher training is preferred
- Current industry experience & previous teaching experience
- Well developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to diverse student cohorts.
- Capacity to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines in the completion of teaching duties.
- Working knowledge of Moodle is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
Payment is at the rate of:
- $65.01 per hour for Casual Teaching – Certificate IV qualified
- $67.57 per hour Casual Teaching – Diploma of VET Practice or equivalent teacher training.
To apply please send a CV and expression of interest statement outlining your skills and experience to: ua.ud1531987177e.cin1531987177hcety1531987177lopen1531987177ruobl1531987177em@no1531987177sreta1531987177PyraG1531987177
For further details please call Gary Paterson: 9269 1069