Fixed Term Contract Position (until 30 June 2018)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Administration Team Leader.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide broad oversight and support of administration contract requirements connected to Fee for Service and skills first delivery in the School across different sites.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practiced and maintained.
- Ensure key data entry and reporting deadlines connected to FFS Government contracts and their delivery requirements in the School are met.
- Ensure systematic processes are practiced and maintained.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree with relevant work experience in administrative roles carrying staff supervision responsibilities in an education setting.
- Demonstrated high level administrative and leadership skills including the ability to work independently, to supervise workloads of others and to co-ordinate administrative activities across delivery requirements in a designated work area.
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and attitude to the provision of high-level customer service to all internal and external clients, preferably in an educational setting.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to exercise sound judgement and work in a self-directed manner and the ability to contribute positively and function effectively as a team leader and team member.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract Position (until 30 June 2018), Full-time (38 hours per week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1537648220e.cin1537648220hcety1537648220lopen1537648220ruobl1537648220em@sb1537648220oj1537648220. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.