Contract (fixed Term)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
- Provide professional reception and administrative services primarily to the Student Service division of the Learning Support Services department.
- Provide high level front of house customer service and information to Melbourne Polytechnic internal and external clients accessing Student Services
- provide a ‘front of house’ reception service to Student Services clients
- provide administrative services that support the general operations of the department, including the Library as required
- respond to telephone enquiries and refer requests and complaints to appropriate staff
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.