Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individual to fill the position of Accounts Payable Supervisor
Your primary objectives will be:
- The position provides a high level of customer service to the various departments within Melbourne Polytechnic, ensuring timely remittance of payment to suppliers and accurate ordering of goods and services.
- The position will develop and review applicable policies and procedures to ensure the accounts payable function operates effectively, within Government guidelines and legislation where appropriate.
- The position will provide advice to Melbourne Polytechnic staff on all matters relating to the accounts payable function and applicable GST legislation.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Successful payments management experience including effective accounts payable processes
- Knowledge of Finance 1 accounts payable system and Excel
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- An appropriate accounting qualification is desired along with experience in a similar role.
- People management and leadership skills including the ability to identify and implement staff development processes.
- Strong verbal communication skills together with proven ability to exercise a high level of professionalism.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1- AO8.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- Your response to the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description.
Please note your application should be submitted as one PDF document.
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1500661957e.cin1500661957hcety1500661957lopen1500661957ruobl1500661957em@sb1500661957oj1500661957. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.