2 x Positions Available
Maximum Term Contract (3 Years)
Friendly Working Environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the position of Academic Developer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Contribute to the leadership of the Course Redesign Project and the broad academic development of teaching programs at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Provide advice to Colleges and Schools on curriculum development and design, including a range of delivery models including innovative, flexible learning design.
- Contribute to the strategic development of applied research and scholarship in the education portfolio at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Contribute to the learning and teaching development of a high performing, highly skilled academic workforce.
The successful applicants will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A PhD or progress towards a PhD or a Master's degree in education, curriculum design in higher education, instructional design, online learning or higher education, with substantial equivalent professional experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated significant experience in curriculum design, development, and evaluation in flexible delivery environments at a tertiary level.
- Demonstrated capacity for innovative thinking and creative approaches to curriculum and assessment design.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of course accreditation requirements.
The salary will be in the range of $81,423 - $96,686 Lecturer B (Level 1- 6) per annum plus employer superannuation contribution.
Pro rata for Part Time.
3 Year Maximum Term Contract
1 x Full - Time 1.0 (38) hours per week
1 x Part – Time 0.8 (30.4) hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493276770e.cin1493276770hcety1493276770lopen1493276770ruobl1493276770em@sb1493276770oj1493276770. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.