Melbourne Polytechnic Student Terms and Conditions – Diploma and Advanced Diploma
Melbourne Polytechnic is required to provide the Victorian Government, through the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, with student and training activity data which may include information given on this form in accordance with the Victorian VET student statistical collection guidelines (which are available at http://www.education.vic.gov.au/training/providers/rto/Pages/datacollection.aspx).
The Department may use the information provided to it for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation, resource allocation, reporting and/or research activities. For these and other lawful purposes the Department may also disclose information to its consultants, advisers, other Government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations.
Under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 Melbourne Polytechnic is required to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including allocation to me of a Victorian Student Number (VSN) and updating my personal information on the Victorian Student Register.
I authorise Melbourne Polytechnic to:
- Provide information about my enrolment to any Government department
- Provide details on my progress and attendance to my employer as an apprentice/trainee
- Check all available records including my academic record from any other educational Institution to confirm that information provided is correct, particularly information pertaining to my eligibility for the Victorian Training Guarantee
- Apply for a Unique Student Identifier (USI) on my behalf
I acknowledge that:
- I must undertake an assessment as part of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirements for each year of my enrolment in this course
- I may be contacted and requested to participate in a National Centre for Vocational Education Research survey or a Department endorsed project or audit or review
- I am expected to abide by the standards of conduct and the regulations and rules of Melbourne Polytechnic
- This enrolment is not valid until receipted
If you are eligible for VET FEE-HELP the following privacy Statement applies:
Melbourne Polytechnic collects information on this form for the purpose of assessing my entitlement to Commonwealth Assistance under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 and to allocate a Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN). Melbourne Polytechnic will disclose this information to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) who will store the information securely in the Higher Education Information Management System and may disclose information to the Australian Taxation Office. Melbourne Polytechnic and DIISRTE will not otherwise disclose the information without my consent unless required or authorised by law.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms described in this Privacy Statement.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms described on this student declaration. I declare that the information supplied by me on this form is true and correct. I acknowledge that providing any false information and/or failing to disclose any information relevant to my application for enrolment and/or failure to complete an application/enrolment form may result in the withdrawal of any offer, particularly as it relates to my eligibility to obtain an offer for government subsidised training, and/or cancellation of enrolment at the discretion of Melbourne Polytechnic.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: October 6, 2016