Join us at our upcoming career workshop series.
No matter what stage your career is at, we can help you move forward with confidence. Our new Career Development Workshops will be delivered by some of Australia's leading career development experts. Give yourself a competitive edge and learn the latest in career success tactics – whether you are searching for your first job or ready to scale up the corporate ladder.
We will be trialling three streams in 2016 – Job Search, Career Change, and Career Advancement. Each stream has two workshops tailored to help you overcome the main challenges. They'll be delivered over two half days with a maximum of 25 people in each workshop, at our various Melbourne locations. Which stream is for you?
Workshop Part 1 – Brand YOU (half day)
- What is a personal brand? Why is it important?
What do you bring to the workforce?
- what am I known for, or what do I want to be known for
- what’s important to me
- what learning or training has gotten me here
- Applying this knowledge in a work context
- Things to look out for in managing yourself through this stage
Workshop Part 2 Marketing Brand YOU (half day)
- Developing your brand statement
Building your brand through
- networking (face to face and social media)
- online profiles
- looking for opportunities to use and apply your signature skills, talents and passions consistently and cohesively
- Tips for your first weeks in a new job
- What learning or further practice would contribute to achieving your goals?
|Register for Career Development Workshops|