Melbourne Polytechnic is the only provider of the French Wine Scholar course in Victoria and one of the few in Australia
Course Code: SAH036
Be part of something unique
The French Wine Scholar course is licensed from Washington DC, taught in 11 countries and is supported by the French regional wine authorities
DepartmentAGRICULTURE AND LAND MANAGEMENT
Total Hours: 31
- Review of viniculture.
- The Jura
- The Savoie
- The Loire Valley
- South West France
- The Rhône Valley
- Corsica & Provence
- Revision session ‐ the North of France
- Revision session ‐ the South of France
- Upon successful completion, participants will be issued a Certificate and lapel pin by the Wine Scholar Guild and the right to use the post-nominal FWS)
Recognising OrganisationsWine Scholar Guild
- The French Wine Scholar course is appropriate for specialist wine sales staff and enthusiasts of French wine.
The cost includes: wine printed text lectures electronic course support materials including revision quizzes a year’s access to the FWS site the exam
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies