AGRICULTURE AND LAND MANAGEMENT
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 31
- Review of viniculture.
- The Jura
- The Savoie
- The Loire Valley
- South West France
- The Rhône Valley
- Corsica & Provence
- Revision session ‐ the North of France
- Revision session ‐ the South of France
- Upon successful completion, participants will be issued a Certificate and lapel pin by the Wine Scholar Guild and the right to use the post-nominal FWS)
Wine Scholar Guild
- The French Wine Scholar course is appropriate for specialist wine sales staff and enthusiasts of French wine.
The cost includes:
electronic course support materials including revision quizzes
a year’s access to the FWS site
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
One hour multiple choice exam
Pen and paper
There are no particular prerequisites for this course but it is desirable that you have the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines or a good general knowledge of major French wine regions.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site