03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- basic tools (use and maintenance selected for task)
- construction joints identified and manufactured
- hand power tools are safely and correctly used
- a selected project to be constructed using the above skills
- safe work practices to be followed according to Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S)
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
You need to wear work clothing, protective equipment (work boots, protective safety glasses, ear plugs and dust mask), and bring a pen and note book.
No prior knowledge or experience needed
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site