Only suitable for: Participants with learning needs/disabilities
- Hair and Beauty
- Nail care
- Pampering and Relaxation
- Clothing selections for various occasions
Participants will have access to the Hair Salon on Preston Campus, “Working Wardrobe” and use of clothing for everyday situations.
Participants explore the services and products used for personal presentation.
Though the participation of this course participants may gain extra skills and benefits such as:
- Working as a part of a team
- Communication skills
- Building friendship networks
- A 'Taster' for participants considering studying at TAFE
- Increasing self-confidence and self-esteem
A Certificate of Participation will be issued after the course.