The course’s theory and practical components develop skills necessary for accreditation and as an installer you can ensure your customers are able to claim the government rebate. This gives customers the opportunity to enjoy generating their own power and minimising their electricity consumption from the grid.
- A Grade Electicians
- Occupational Health and Safety principles
- Electrical safe working practices
- Photovoltaic power systems
- Grid connected inverters
Participants will have gained the knowledge and skills to be able to connect renewable energy technologies to the power grid according to industry guidelines and approved safety standards.
Course will be held Monday and Tuesday over a two week period
This course consists of the following units of competency:
- UEENEEK125A Solve basic problems in photovoltaic
- UEENEEK148A Install, configure and commission LV grid connected photovoltaic power systems
A Statement of Attainment will be issued at the conclusion of the course.
Upon a successful completion of the Grid Connect Install for Qualified Electricians, participants apply to the Clean Energy Council for the Grid Connect Install accreditation.