Only suitable for: People with learning needs/disabilities
- Planning a garden project
- Creating and maintaining garden beds
- Potting plants
- Sowing plants
- Care, use and maintain gardening tools
- Lawn mowing
- Explore the horticultural industry
Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained the skills and knowledge on how to be able to prepare, create, plant and maintain a garden.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued after the course.
RequirementsNo prior knowledge or experience required.
Participants must wear:
- Long pants
- Safety boots or closed leather shoes
- Safety glasses