Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Senior Recruitment Coordinator.
Your primary objective will be to:
Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans to promote Melbourne Polytechnic’s offering to prospective international students and increase the volume and quality of international students.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven ability to effectively lead and motivate people to hit targets and meet competing deadlines in line with the strategic directions of Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Completion of relevant tertiary qualification in business, marketing, administration or any other related field.
- Extensive experience in an international student marketing role, preferably in a tertiary environment including proven success in strategic planning including implementing and evaluating marketing strategies.
- An awareness of issues and factors affecting the Australian Vocational and Higher Education sector, including sound understanding of the legislation and regulations related to international students and factors impacting on student visa approvals.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $59,620 - $62,156 (AO7.1- AO7.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1484594354e.cin1484594354hcety1484594354lopen1484594354ruobl1484594354em@sb1484594354oj1484594354. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.