Full-time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Network Engineer.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To assist the Development Team Leader in the development of the voice/data network architecture and directions consistent with the ICT strategic plan.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in maintaining and implementing, medium to large, complex network environments including specialist level knowledge of complex networks incorporating routing (EIGRP and BGP), switching, VLAN and VTP, traffic shaping, network security, firewalls, IPSec and SSL VPN, Cisco IOS, Junos, Cisco WLAN, Cisco VoIP, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX and high availability solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in participating in significant project delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in managing external consultants or contractors in the delivery of network services including specification, ongoing management and acceptance testing.
- Experience working with ITIL aligned processes (Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management).
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be in the range of $69, 598 - $74, 372 (CO5.1- CO5.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contribution.
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
Applications close: 15 August 2014
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.