Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Manager – Industry Education.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Work collaboratively with the Industry & Government Partnerships team and the Schools within Melbourne Polytechnic to create and continuously improve educational strategies and solutions that will delivered to Industry by Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Represent the Schools in defining the learning and development needs of Industry Partners, the development of workplace training solutions to meet these needs, including but not limited to customized qualifications, tailored short courses, bespoke corporate training solutions.
- Develop all the systems, processes and tools required to effectively engage with the relevant departments within Melbourne Polytechnic to support the creation of high quality Industry training solutions.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant qualification and/or relevant experience in the development of complex educational programs within Industry and/or a tertiary environment.
- Experience managing an Instructional Design team.
- Experience participating in large, complex training solutions for corporate partners.
- Experience managing the financial viability of large scale educational projects.
The salary will be in the range of $120,000 - $130,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1524552655e.cin1524552655hcety1524552655lopen1524552655ruobl1524552655em@sb1524552655oj1524552655. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.