Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Manager - Business, Management and Finance.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide educational leadership across the department, in both Higher Education and Vocational Education to facilitate staff commitment and ensure the delivery of positive educational outcomes for students.
- Lead and manage the strategic development of programs within the department, including application for accreditation or reaccreditation of programs.
- Ensure student and revenue targets are met as agreed.
- Develop strong links with industry to ensure curriculum meets industry needs.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- A least a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, ideally with current enrolment and satisfactory progression in a doctorate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A relevant qualification in Education and a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- A record of academic excellence, evidenced by an outstanding contribution to teaching at a tertiary level in the discipline represented.
- Demonstrated evidence of original and significant publication in academic journals and /or membership of an appropriate professional association.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
The salary will be $101,671 per annum plus superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1563691956e.cin1563691956hcety1563691956lopen1563691956ruobl1563691956em@sb1563691956oj1563691956. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic