Maternity Leave Backfill
Fixed Term Contract position (19/9/2016 - 02/10/2017)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Your primary objective will be to:
Provide administrative support for the effective running of the Marketing and Communications department of Melbourne Polytechnic.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated professional skills in the delivery of reception, telephone and administrative services to a diverse team.
- Demonstrated experience in taking minutes and resolving phone and in person enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and to a high level with a range of computer software packages especially the Microsoft Office Package.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A business or marketing qualification or experience in a marketing team will be viewed favorably.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $43,112 to $45,648 (AO4.1- AO4.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Maternity Leave Backfill, Fixed Term Contract (31/12/2016)
Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1485027636e.cin1485027636hcety1485027636lopen1485027636ruobl1485027636em@sb1485027636oj1485027636. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.