Melbourne Polytechnic offers not only a different way to learn: we also offer a different way to work. We believe in the importance of a good work-life balance and offer a range of benefits to support our staff to achieve their best.
We have a flexible and supportive culture and we’re always on the lookout for skilled, motivated individuals to join us.
We have been delivering vocational training since 1912 and we’re one of the largest providers in Victoria. Our teachers are renowned for their friendly, knowledgeable teaching approach. That dedicated approach is seen across all teams - teaching and non-teaching - across the institute.
We offer our future employees great benefits such as:
- A flexible work-life balance
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive work culture and environment
- Commitment to learning & development
- Opportunities for career growth
- Access to salary packaging options
- Free confidential counselling for personal, financial and work concerns through the Employee Assistance Program
Are you an international student interested in one our vacancies?
Contact our Skills and Jobs Centre where we can offer you free expert advice on training and employment opportunities. We can offer support on writing your resume, cover letter, and responses to key selection criteria.
We can also assist you with application and interview preparation.